Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunny Sunday ...burps...

11:00 a.m.  finally got out of bed.   walked into the kitchen grabbed a vanilla yogurt from the fridge, grab a small bag of chocolate chips dump a few in the yogurt.  yummy.

11:30 a.m.  go back to fridge get another yogurt this time peach, followed by chocolate chips.  love to mix the flavors with chocolate.

11:59 a.m.  now I'm back on the computer, try to get my brain (that is still in slumber mode) working again.   Mornings you gotta love em.  I meant that sarcastically.   I mentioned in another thread that I don't like milk, but I do like ice cream, yogurt, yes I do!   I just have to watch my intake.   Eating too much of a good thing over loads my tummy, causing a bermuda triangle to occur.   Mannn I do not like when that happens.  It can be terrible.  Feels kinda like I'm having a heart attack, which I'm not...cause I've been to the doctor about this...he told me this kind of pressure will happen if I do not watch my intake.   Pressure?  ha!  I know what yer thinkin'  just burp or release it somehow...another big HA.   It doesn't work that way.   I have a funny system.  yes I do.   I have gas related problems all the time...and as I get older it gets worse.   I never ever imagined that one day I would have enough gas stored up, with no release valve at all well most of the time I don't.  Did I say how the pressure is?  I did.  We won't go there again.  Ugh.  I think I have enough gas I should be able to power up my own vehicle.  Don't laugh- its true.   I can see you laughing.  stop.  this is serious.  I could be dying.  Do you know CPR?  Then just stop laughing.   Really, tho.... getting back to a more serious post.   I really know you weren't laughing...I was just kidding.   My mom can make herself burp on command.  Am I supposed to be jealous that she can burp on command?  heh.  I'm not jealous.  When I'm in hurtin' status.  She'll remind me just burp you'll feel better.  Yeah right.   I told her my system is weird.  If I tried to make myself burp...well...I won't go there.    
Wow.... I didn't know I had so much to say on this subject of burping.  gas.   I know my posts aren't very long by nature, they are really Blurps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails