Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feeding Her Young

Here's a lil' bird momma feeding her young.  This will be a coloring page for a children's newsletter.   I've got to get this finished before Tuesday's deadline.   If you would like to see what other pictures I've sketched you can find them in older posts, I've made young chicks, bunnies, just to name a few.   Have a look 'round.  

~Mary~





 Here's the same drawing modified just a tad.   I'm still in the process of inking it in..it will take a while since the roller pen I have isn't working out to well.  The lighter areas are still in pencil.    This just shows a portion of what I added in, I realized that I added some information that I don't want the entire world to know..with such limited readership-it won't be the entire world..but you get my drift.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails