Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Me

This is not the best ever picture.  Its old & faded out..plus, this is the digital form of the original.  
This is me, when I was 9 yrs old.   The big fat hairy cat in my lap was our Maine Coon cat his name was Sylvester.    I don't recall why I was dressed up...but I do remember my mother having a fit cause I wanted to hold the cat in my lap or I wouldn't sit for the pic.  I was stubborn.  haa.
Well, my mother tells me that I surely did not get the stubborn ways from her....no, no, no...she says its from my father's side of the family tree..after all they were Irish & American Indian.
My mother's side of the family are German.  Hmmm....I don't really know the real answer to this question...nor do I really really care.   I'm just happy to know that I have a rich heritage.  And its sad that both of my grandparents were dead by the time my cousin's and I were born.  

Okay....enough of the family "his-tree".  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails