Monday, March 22, 2010

I didn't know that

I found out that when I drink a cola (whatever brand) even if its diet, it contains way too much sodium.  Too much sodium causes high blood pressure.  I know my hubby said he needs to watch his sodium intake- I don't know what he will think when I show him this post about cola's.. I will say that I'm addicted.  But I don't have a problem with high blood pressure.  Thank God.  When I have mine checked they usually say, you should have died a few days ago!  heh-heh.   Really tho, I've been in the normal range so that's good.  I don't want to be walking around dead, and don't know it.

  The drink that actually does better for health, is coffee.   Of course, if ya have to have all the sugar and cream frothy stuff its probably not that healthy.   But black coffee is good.    Now, I'm not sure about tea.   I happen to like Green Tea, Black Tea, White Tea... I really need to get back into drinking these kinds of drinks.   I don't like coffee so that's out for me.    But just wanted to pass this along.   Its good info.   Another bit of info that's good is Revival Soy. Revival Soy
We actually got on a Revival Soy kick a few years back...and I actually lost weight.   I really do need to lose some more weight, but I'm having a tuff time with dairy products.   I'm thinking seriously in getting those bars.   They've got a sale going on now...so go to the site and check them out!  Infact, if your a brand new customer they'll send a sample pack of things they offer...at least they did when when we first ordered.    I actually like Revival Soy better than Shaklee.   I know I have stepped on some toes, sorry about that...but I know what I like.  


Okay, well its raining here today...so its soggy.   Have a blessed afternoon.   C-ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails