Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Decisions, Decisions....

As I mentioned in a previous post..... I've been on the hunt for homemade products...   that I can produce here in my kitchen  or  workshop.   I've not ever made old-fashioned soap... melt n' pour is easy.. but not as creative as I would like to be.   

                                                                             Working with lye has me worried a bit.    Lye of course is dangerous.    Soap wouldn't be soap without it.    Store bought soap is detergent based.   I haven't purchased regular soap from a store in many years.   

Ha Ha....  yes, I still bathe.    But I use my melt n' pour soaps or I will buy homemade soap. ;)

                                                                                                       I've got to decide if it would be worth my money and effort to make this.     Have many of you ever made your own soap?   How long have you've been creating your own soap?     I would appreciate your comments!    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails