Thursday, January 20, 2011

In His Presence

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy… psalm 16: 11

Keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings…psalm 17: 8

The LORD lives!  Blessed be my Rock!  Let the God of my salvation be exalted…..psalm 18: 46

The LORD will give strength to His people;  The LORD will bless His people with peace… psalm 29:11

Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning….psalm 30: 5

Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart….psalm 37: 4

Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him;  God is a refuge for us.  Selah…….psalm 62: 8

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!  Bless the LORD, O my soul,  And forget not all His benefits:  Who forgives all your iniquities,  Who heals all your diseases….psalm 103: 1-3

With all the world’s worries, sickness, and turmoil…it’s a good time to trust in the Lord, to ask Him into your heart.   His Love will give you a new heart, a new look on life.  And you’ll be forever in His Care.   He’s gently calling your name….listen.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails