Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flicks…..again

 

Lately I’ve been in the mood to research movies…  I wasn’t sure if I had one of the movie titles correct.  I originally thought it was titled “Rearview Window” ….instead its called “Rear Window” starring James Stewart, Grace Kelley.   I’m also a fan of Audrey Hepburn flicks.  Charade starring Audrey with Cary Grant is a fine movie…it does have some dull moments, but its still filled with enough suspense to keep you on the edge of your seat.   The Audrey Hepburn Story…is such a good one to see…I actually own this movie.   Jennifer Love Hewitt (in the starring role).  This story is centered around the struggles, triumphs and tender romances of the beloved star, (Audrey Hepburn).  Look for this movie and all your favorites on Amazon.com. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails