Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fresh as a daisy

Have you ever felt like you've been asleep...(goodness)...let me say it a better way... lately, I have felt like I've been asleep in my mind...strange as that might sound..it sure seemed that way...until I got a bottle of Vitamin B-12....this is not an a commercial...although it might sound like one...I'm not being paid...(wish I was!)....just a little pill...did the trick...it worked on my mind...its working, believe it or not, in my nerves....for a few days, I've been experiencing a pinched nerve in my left shoulder...I tried exercising...tried the arm twirly thing...nothing seemed to work....until I took that little pill today.   Thank God.  Something worked...
My mind is feeling fresh as a daisy.   Now, I feel another commercial coming on....would that be from the old Irish Spring soap?   Or was that from fabric softener?    Fresh as a daisy....I'll have to think on that one a while.  



Psalm 37:4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails