Friday, October 15, 2010

....snacking isn't bad if one does it during the day, or when one is feeling that afternoon low...but to feed oneself late ur I mean, early in the morning hours...now that presents a problem...especially when I've been "sentenced" to choose foods more wisely...this time I fell back two steps...when I spied on the kitchen counter the bag of hot chocolate mix...yes, its chilly enough to drink hot chocolate...but I wasn't interested in sipping piping hot liquid at this hour...no, I went straight for the bag...secretly stepping into the office to sit in front of my laptop...I carefully tore open the bag...and proceeded to eat the dry mixture...oh, the splendor of it all....each little crunchy bit...I licked up every last bit.   I'm on a chocolate high.  Ahhhhh.



Psalm 37:4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails