Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Times Past

..sounds of thunder echo in the background..as I sit here pondering on what to write.  It has been a long time since I posted anything on my blog.  Internet connection problems caused timed outs...it was really getting on my nerves.  
I forget how long I've been on break...but its been long enough to miss the kiddos.. miss the kids? ...Yes.  I'm sentimental when it comes to the end of a school year...then to make matters worse our little school closed down...budget cuts.  Most of the kids will be attending different schools of their (parents choice)...I'm not sure where I will be....or if my job will even exist in the Fall.  I am trying to keep high hopes...my hope is in the LORD.  He will DIRECT my steps...leading me to just the right school...where I can make a difference in each child that comes into my class.  

Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.  Psalm 37:4.

And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.  Matthew21:22

 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails