- Read everything carefully before doing anything.
- Smile, then sit back comfortably for as long as you choose.
- Circle the word "everything" in instruction #1.
- Brush away an imaginary fly. Blink 12 times.
- Sign your name after instruction #1.
- Mentally subtract 19 from 26 and extend as many fingers as there are digits in the answer.
- If 9 is divisible by 3, touch your head while you count silently to 11.
- Draw a rectangle around the word "doing" in instruction #1.
- Loudly call out your name when you get this far along.
- On the reverse side of your paper, add 8,950 and 9,805.
- Put a circle around your answer for number 10.
- If you think you have followed directions carefully to this point, call out loudly, "I HAVE".
- Cross your left ankle over your right ankle. Then uncross your ankles and slap your right heel.
- In your normal speaking voice, count from 10 to 1, backwards.
- Punch 3 holes in the top of your paper with your pencil.
- If you are the first person to reach this point, call out loudly: "I AM THE LEADER IN FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS".
- Grasp your throat with both hands and open your mouth.
- Underline all even numbers on the left side of your paper.
- Say clearly: "I AM NEARLY FINISHED. I HAVE FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS".
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
QUIZ: Can you follow directions?
This is a timed test--you have only 5 minutes to complete it.