Thursday, May 13, 2010

 I've been working on characters that could represent who we are as a family..without having to spend time on getting pictures made of the real human beings.  It would have been better to scan the image...yes, I know..but I couldn't wait to share what I had made.   I wanted my "character" to wear pink..I love to wear pink shirts, sweaters, tops..or anything accented with pink.    I'm also "drawn" to pink & violet flowers..the real kind.   I wasn't sure what colors to pick for hubby's character.  He likes to wear whatever is comfortable at home..however, he dresses nice for work and for going out.
Alright, well...that's all for now...have a good day.  Mary

3 comments:

Janie B said...

Hi, Mary! I'm a new follower. Your blog looks like a fun one. Hope you will visit mine when you can. I'm an artist, too. I teach art to 3rd-6th graders. We have that in common.

The Old White Barn said...

Ever so cute! Thanks for sharing these!
Susan

Prairiemaid said...

Love the sketches of you and Mark! Very clever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails