Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have realized....

I have realized after much pain and discomfort, I cannot eat chocolate of any kind.  Today, I FELT that pain again.   I had whipped up some Gluten Free peanut-butter chocolate chip cookies.. well...the bowl was just sitting there with the dough all mixed together...oh, my finger scooped up some dough...yummy...I thought to myself.   I just HAD to try some...soo good.   Then later this afternoon...I paid for every bite I put into my mouth.   Well...eh I've learned my lesson all over again.   I simply cannot enjoy the same foods I knew and loved before...and its a major bummer.  I've been doing well in passing up the soda pop. And been trying out new ways to fix ground turkey without having to add in tomato sauce or chunky salsa.   I made meatballs for dinner...using turkey meat.  It turned out very good.   Although, I've not had any comments lately...I still manage to post...even tho its not everyday.  I've been so busy with work, I've not had time to sit down and gather my thoughts.  There are many things I want to accomplish over the summer time.  I want to teach myself how to make pillar candles.  And how to be more creative making soap.  Not the laundry kind...but the kind for my face.   I never buy soap from the store anymore.  I like, in fact enjoy making my own homemade soap.  Never dries my skin...always gentle.  Gosh, I need to get off my buns and check the laundry...I needed something to wear for work in the morning.    Have a good rest of the week...  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails